Archiving my Star Trek collection

Well, as many of you know, I have a pretty substantial Star Trek collection.  I have both props and costumes, and I love my collection dearly, as you all love your own.  Now that we are about to be done with auctions at Propworx till the Spring (the Iron Man 2 auction next month will be the last for at least 5 months, we are looking to next do Captain America at C2E2 in Chicago in March), I have tasked my photographer with photographing my entire Star Trek collection.  Then I will be having Damaris due a book on my collection that I plan to have printed.  

My greater goal is to do a Star Trek book on props, costumes and the collectors who have substantial collections.  So I may be calling you guys in the near future.

But look for more articles on my collection here shortly.  

Alec

My collection displayed in my old house.  Sadly I have much less room in Newport Beach!

The first Vegas display in 2008

Comments